Thursday, August 28, 2014

Shining the Place Up For You

Today I had time to do some layout work on my new blog. I still need to find a way to get my extra page to show up on the tabs. If you wish to view the new page Daily Musings click the hot link. I made a new banner too.

The temperature is already climbing. I watered the garden, saw Fletcher off to work and then ran back inside to get out of the heat. I was gone all day yesterday so I have plenty to do inside the house today. Hopefully I'll get some sewing and patchwork done today as well as work on my reading goals. Trying to finish Fairy Reel before it is due back at the library.

And of course I have lots to post on Giveit100. Taking care of ones self sure is time consuming.

Sometimes one video covers multiple goals. For example, yesterday's stretching video applies to belly dancing and mime. So occasionally I'll be listing the same video more than once in a given day.


No comments:

Post a Comment