Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pinterest and Fitness

I've found it easier to take the videos on one day and then  post them on the next. That way I'm not going nuts trying to make the midnight deadline. I'm a little worried that I'm getting really sick of looking at myself. Yesterday was brutally windy so I didn't take any videos. And we were in town for most of the day and I didn't think to take my camera. Still, I got 3 videos added last night and 4 today and it isn't even noon yet. There may be hope for me after all.

Every time I add a video, I put a cute little star sticker on a wall calendar. It really helps me to see at a glance how I am doing. I also want to make a 'Fitspiration' Pinterest board today. I already have 2 fitness boards, so maybe I should just changed the name on those to Fitspiration 1 and 2. Do you follow my Pinterest?
I made this for my daily inspiration project on giveit100/zelena

No comments:

Post a Comment