Monday, December 29, 2014

New Page With Master List of All My Goals

This blog now has a new page with a master list of all the things I'm trying to accomplish. I kept forgetting half the list! So many things, so little time. And I need to update the list because some of the goals have changed and I have to add a few new things.  For example, my mandolin is falling apart, so until I get another one, that goal is on hold. And after doing Nanowrimo in November, I've decided I need to be writing every day in the hopes of getting my novels published, so I need to add that to the list.

As far as the Paleo diet, it's not for me. After listening to what Abraham-Hicks said about food and dieting, I've decided to try a new approach so I need to rename that goal or something. So onward and upward.

Making all the bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment