Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Progress Update: Cactus and Novel and Pottery Oh My

I hit quite a few of my GiveIt100 goals today, but I didn't have the time or inclination to record anything. I worked on my utopia by cleaning up the yard yesterday and today and planting the first cactus in my cactus garden. It had blown over in it's pot and looks a little sad but I think it will recover.
Cactus Jack's Garden gets its first cactus.

I didn't have time to plant the second one because I was off to pottery class. I went to the thrift store first and got a recorder for a dollar, thus meeting my musical exploration goal.

In pottery, I tried out new glazes, thus  doing something new today. I glazed a bowl, a pitcher, a drinking cup and some little bird cut-outs. This is for my 'do something creative every day' goal.

After being fired, both of these will be green.
I've also been busy writing for National Novel Writers Month. Here is the local group getting together to talk about the ins and outs of Nanowrimo.
Doe and Virginia discuss their novels.

Nanowrimo Launch Party

Silver Dollar tree for my garden utopia.

It's starting to freeze at night. Will my tomatoes make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment