Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Procrastination and Pinterest

I have been crazy busy. And the last 3 times I've tried to add stuff to giveit100.com I got an error message saying they had an internal glitch with Apple and I couldn't upload videos. So tonight before bed I checked it and it is up and running again.  So I added 2 videos I made a few days ago. But it made me wonder if I should just put all my videos here either in addition to the other site or instead of the other site, because that way I can keep track of my progress better.  That site is so hard to load with my satellite connection because all the dozens of videos try to load at once. I just imagine it sucks a lot of my very limited monthly bandwidth.

The two I added tonight were Procrastination: I finally dyed my hair. I've been putting it off 4 or 5 months and Pinterest: I started making a purse from granny squares I learned to make on Pinterest.

At least I'll get to put 2 gold stars on today's calendar. Yay.

Granny Squares For a Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment